Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Separate but not equal (Amy)

For over a year I've been publishing posts on two different blogs.  Each forum requires a different mindset.  TJEd or Home and Family?  

But the past several months, my voices have been merging.   My life is merging.  It's difficult to see where Home and Family end and Leadership Education begins.  And I suppose that is the way it should be.  

Our life is fluid.  We adopted a baby girl.  She's 23 days old today.  I finally have the books chosen for my Leadership in Literature course this year.  My sons are working together to raise money so that my eldest son can attend the 2010 National Boy Scout Jamboree.  My sister and I are organizing a Leadership Education class to be held in Anchorage and Fairbanks this fall. My husband wants to build a greenhouse.  We just finished a six month purge. My husband and I have been listening to the speeches from the 2009 TJEd Forum. Our goal is one speech per day. Fluid like that.

I've been writing our homeschool history on my other blog.  I've been writing about the Georgic principles my sons have been learning.  I've been writing about life with a newborn baby girl.  

But my mind keeps returning to 2 moms and tjed.  Why have I not posted here?  Because my life is merging.  It's becoming more difficult to keep my writings separate but equal.  

So I invite you to my other blog.  I can't guarantee what you'll get.  It may be educational, it may not. But it will be the merging of my life with Leadership Education.

1 comment:

Marni said...

I would love to hear what you chose for your Leadership in Literature course!